28 February 2014
Make Today Count 2014
Join 'Team 100' and skydive for the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign in aid of our Duchenne Research Breakthrough Fund.
- 8 December 2013 Leeds Christmas 10k Challenge This multi-terrain 10k course will really get you into the spirit of Christmas.
- 10 December 2013 Spirit of Christmas Clapham Join us the Church of the Holy Spirit in Clapham, London for our Spirit of Christmas carol concert
- 11 December 2013 Spirit of Christmas Writtle Join us All Saints Church, Writtle for our Spirit of Christmas carol concert
16 September 2013
Make Today Count - "you won't regret it and you'll never forget it"
Supporter Chloe Ball-Hopkins took part in Make Today Count 2013. Here she shares her experience of the skydive and why she got involved in the campaign.
- 28 November 2013 Three generations of fundraisers Three generations of Bizzeys, a fantastic fundraising family from Suffolk have, through hard work and dedication, raised more than £32,000 for the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign's vital work over the past seven years.
- 26 November 2013 Online football auction As we celebrate Powerchair Football Week, we're hosting a special football-themed auction on eBay.
- 12 November 2013 A Snowy Scottish Scene As the nights draw in and thoughts turn to Christmas, one Scottish supporter has played a particularly important part in our festive fundraising this year.