9 March 2014
Durham Town and Gown 10k
Join us at the Durham Town and Gown 10k in March 2014
- 9 March 2014 Durham Town and Gown 10k Join us at the Durham Town and Gown 10k in March 2014
- 15 March 2014 Duchenne Research Breakthrough Fund review meeting Please join us in at the Civic Centre in Gateshead for an update meeting on 15 March to review the progress of the Duchenne Research Breakthrough Fund.
- 22 March 2014 An evening with Malcolm Stent and his band Join us for an evening of entertainment with British actor, musical performer and playwright Malcolm Stent and his band.
16 September 2013
Make Today Count - "you won't regret it and you'll never forget it"
Supporter Chloe Ball-Hopkins took part in Make Today Count 2013. Here she shares her experience of the skydive and why she got involved in the campaign.
- 4 March 2014 12 races in 12 months Sian Williams, 27, from Fleet in Hampshire, has set herself the mammoth task of running a race a month for the whole of 2014, all to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign and Mind.
- 21 February 2014 Enter our Wicked Wrapping Paper Mother's Day competition today Our friends over at Wicked Wrapping Paper are launching a competition today to coincide with Mother’s Day.
- 21 February 2014 Help us name our London Marathon superhero Peter Duffy is running the Virgin Money London Marathon dressed as a superhero. But can you help us to give him a name?