10 May 2015
2015 Great Manchester Run - A great run in a great city
Join 40,000 others taking to the streets of Manchester in Britain’s biggest 10k run. The start and finish are in the city centre and the route passes the iconic Old Trafford football stadium.
- 25 April 2015 Scuba Dive With Sharks Come face to face with the ocean's most feared predators for an experience you will never forget.
- 26 April 2015 London Bungee Jump Experience the undeniable adrenaline rush of one of the world's most exciting activities - Bungee jumping!
- 26 April 2015 Virgin Money London Marathon 2015 Join the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign in the London Marathon in 2015 and help us lead the fight against muscle-wasting conditions
6 March 2015
Abbi Bennett tells her story on the BBC Lifeline appeal
Seven year old Abbi Bennett and her family are helping us to raise awareness more about muscle-wasting conditions. They will tell their story for Muscular Dystrophy UK’s BBC Lifeline appeal on the afternoon Sunday 22 March on BBC One.
- 6 March 2015 Jonathan Gilmour tells his story for BBC Lifeline appeal Twenty-eight-year-old Jonathan Gilmour has Duchenne muscular dystrophy. He is determined to raise awareness of muscle-wasting conditions and will tell his story for Muscular Dystrophy UK’s BBC Lifeline appeal on Sunday 22 March.
- 13 January 2015 Great Muscle Raffle Results We announce the results of our 2015 Great Muscle Raffle
- 21 November 2014 Raising funds and awareness on the River Dee Supporter Dave Manby from Llangollen recently pulled together a fundraising idea that had been in his head for some time – a mass participation canoe, kayak and raft paddle along the River Dee and the canal at Llangollen with a steam train ride thrown in.