23 August 2014
Move a Mile for Muscles 2014
Hundreds of people all over the country will be moving an extra special mile between 23 and 31 August to raise funds for vital research and support for families affected by muscle-wasting conditions. Will you join them?
- 2 August 2014 Princess and Pirate Junior Sponsored Walk Join us on Saturday 2 August 2014 at a Princess and Pirate and Junior Sponsored Walk.
- 10 August 2014 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 Known as cycling's equivalent to the London Marathon, this unique 100-mile closed road event covers much of the Olympic road race and promises to be the biggest and best cycling sportive in the country.
- 15 August 2014 Charity Golf Day Hilton Park Golf Club in Milngavie warmly invite you to their charity golf day in benefit of the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
13 May 2014
Oxford Town and Gown 10k - thank you!
On Sunday 11 May 2014, over 4,000 runners helped us to turn Oxford orange at the 33rd Muscular Dystrophy Campaign Town and Gown 10k in Oxford. We’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who ran in the race, volunteered and cheered from the sidelines on
- 14 July 2014 Head of Volunteer Fundraising tops list of most influential fundraisers Gary Kernahan, our Head of Volunteer Fundraising has been named one of the most influential people in UK fundraising.
- 26 June 2014 Charity evening raises £10,000 for the Help4Harry Fund When Sue and Tom Barnley held a fundraising evening to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign, they were amazed by the generosity of their friends and family after the evening raised £10,000.
- 30 May 2014 Signed England football shirt up for grabs Simply enter Matalan's in-store raffle for your chance to win a framed England shirt signed by England striker Wayne Rooney