2015 Scottish Conference
Saturday 24th October 2015 at the Beardmore Hotel & Conference Centre, Glasgow
- 26 April 2015 London Bungee Jump Experience the undeniable adrenaline rush of one of the world's most exciting activities - Bungee jumping!
- 4 May 2015 Milton Keynes Half Marathon Join #TeamOrange on Monday 4 May and take part in the Milton Keynes Half Marathon
- 4 May 2015 Milton Keynes Marathon Join #TeamOrange on Monday 4 May and take part in the Milton Keynes Marathon
6 March 2015
Abbi Bennett tells her story on the BBC Lifeline appeal
Seven year old Abbi Bennett and her family are helping us to raise awareness more about muscle-wasting conditions. They will tell their story for Muscular Dystrophy UK’s BBC Lifeline appeal on the afternoon Sunday 22 March on BBC One.
- 6 March 2015 Jonathan Gilmour tells his story for BBC Lifeline appeal Twenty-eight-year-old Jonathan Gilmour has Duchenne muscular dystrophy. He is determined to raise awareness of muscle-wasting conditions and will tell his story for Muscular Dystrophy UK’s BBC Lifeline appeal on Sunday 22 March.
- 13 January 2015 Great Muscle Raffle Results We announce the results of our 2015 Great Muscle Raffle
- 21 November 2014 Raising funds and awareness on the River Dee Supporter Dave Manby from Llangollen recently pulled together a fundraising idea that had been in his head for some time – a mass participation canoe, kayak and raft paddle along the River Dee and the canal at Llangollen with a steam train ride thrown in.