28 February 2014
Make Today Count 2014
Join 'Team 100' and skydive for the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign in aid of our Duchenne Research Breakthrough Fund.
- 25 May 2013 London 2 Brighton 100k challenge The London 2 Brighton Challenge is a tough but rewarding walk or run. The 100km route from city to coast - across varied terrain, through day and night - is a challenge like no other.
- 26 May 2013 The Edinburgh Marathon The Edinburgh Marathon attracts 17,000 people and was rated the fastest marathon in the UK.
- 27 May 2013 Bupa London 10,000 Join Team Orange for the Bupa 10,000, a 10k run starting and finishing at St James's Park
22 May 2013
Roundwood Park School's fundraising frenzy
Pupils and staff from a school in Hertfordshire wore their PJs, skydived, ran marathons, shaved their legs, sold sweets and more, and raised a fantastic £2,400 for the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
- 26 April 2013 Recycle old clothes and support the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign Recycle your old or unwanted clothes through The Charity Ecosystem and support the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign
- 26 March 2013 Chip in, challenge yourself and change lives Chip in, challenge yourself and change lives by conquering the UK's toughest charity golfing challenge - celebrating the longest day of the year by playing golf from sun up to sun down.
- 25 March 2013 Hayley laces up her trainers for the London Bupa 10,000 Hayley Kruger is the latest person to join Team Orange and the London Bupa 10,000 in May. She is doing the race in honour of her 15-year-old cousin, Dylan who has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.