Friday 28 February 2014
Make Today Count 2014
On 1 and 2 March 2013, 130 thrill-seekers skydived to raise over £80,000 for vital research funded by the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
If you've been inspired by their efforts, you can sign up today to Make Today Count in 2014 for just £49.
Join 'Team 100' and skydive for the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign in aid of our Duchenne Research Breakthrough Fund.
Date: 28 February - 2 March 2014
Registration fee: £49
Join in the conversation
- Join our brand new Make Today Count facebook page
- Follow @targetMD on Twitter and use #MakeTodayCount
Available skydiving sites
Friday 28 February:
- Unfortunately, there are no more places available at our Chatteris (Cambridgeshire) skydiving site
- Hinton (Northamptonshire)
- Unfortunately, there are no more places available at our Swindon skydiving site
Saturday 1 March:
- Unfortunately, there are no more places available at our Black Knights skydiving site
- Unfortunately, there are no more places available at our BPS Skydive Langar (Nottinghamshire) skydiving site
- Unfortunately, there are no more places available at our Peterlee (Durham) skydiving site
- Wild Geese (Coleraine, Northern Ireland)
- St Andrews (Scotland)
Sunday 2 March:
- St Andrews (Scotland)
- Registration - £49
- Minimum sponsorship - £399 (inclusive of registration fee)
- Please note that the minimum age is 16 and the maximum age for Tandem Skydiving is 70
- The maximum weight is 15 stone and you cannot be overweight for your height. In St Andrews the maximum weight for women is 14 stone and in Coleraine it is 13 stone for women
- In order to skydive you must have completed a Tandem Student Declaration form (British Parachute Association form 115) and we will send you this form once you have registered.
- Anyone under 18 must have the witness signature on the 115 from signed by their parent or guardian
- Anyone 40 or over must have a doctor fill out the 'doctors certificate' part of the form
- Anyone who has ever suffered from any of the medical conditions listed in the 'notes for parachutists' section on the 115 form, must get a doctor to fill out the 'doctors certificate' part of the form
- Parachutists need a reasonable standard of physical fitness
IMPORTANT INFO: Please make sure that you have read the above criteria for skydiving to ensure that you are eligible to participate and check that you are free to skydive on the relevant day. Thank you and good luck!
Contact: us: Call 0207 8034 826 or email email@example.com for more information.Register now