27 October 2014
Transition Workshop in Wolverhampton
Come along to a Transition Workshop on Monday 27 October 2014 from 1.00pm-4.30pm in Wolverhampton.
- 25 October 2014 JJ Fundraising Charity Night A local fundraising group, JJ Fundraising, are hosting a charity night on 25 October 2014 at The Attic Lounge, a sophisticated and trendy nightclub in Hyde, Manchester to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
- 26 October 2014 Bupa Great South Run 2014 Join Team Orange and be part of the Bupa Great South Run in 2014.
- 1 November 2014 Everton Football Club bucket collection We're holding a collection on the streets surrounding Everton football ground, Goodison Park, when Everton play Swansea City on 1 November 2014 from 12.00pm until 3.00pm.
13 May 2014
Oxford Town and Gown 10k - thank you!
On Sunday 11 May 2014, over 4,000 runners helped us to turn Oxford orange at the 33rd Muscular Dystrophy Campaign Town and Gown 10k in Oxford. We’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who ran in the race, volunteered and cheered from the sidelines on
- 22 October 2014 Run for Team Orange at the 2015 London Marathon Were you one of the lucky people to win a place in the London Marathon 2015 ballot? If so come and join Team Orange at the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
- 15 October 2014 Running the Cheshire 10k for the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign A team of 13 staff members from North Wales and Cheshire based waste management company, Ash Waste Group, are supporting the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign by taking part in the Cheshire 10k race on 2 November.
- 1 September 2014 Vote for us to win a Lloyds Bank Community Fund Award We're in with a chance of winning up to £3,000 in Lloyd's Bank Community Fund Awards, but we need your help. See how you can vote for us.