28 February 2014
Make Today Count 2014
Join 'Team 100' and skydive for the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign in aid of our Duchenne Research Breakthrough Fund.
- 19 May 2013 Wirral Coastal Walk The annual family friendly 15 mile charity walk on 19 May, from Seacombe Ferry to Thurstaston Country Park
- 19 May 2013 Superhero Run Unleash your inner superhero and walk, run or jog the 5km or 10km course through London's Regents park dressed as your favourite Superhero!
- 19 May 2013 Bar 44 Family Fun Day Come along to Bar 44 in St Helen's for an afternoon of family activities and support Super Clark's family fund.
11 April 2013
Glasgow Question of Support event a star-studded success
The recent Question of Support quiz event in Glasgow proved to be an amazing success, with Scottish stars turning out to support the charity.
- 26 April 2013 Recycle old clothes and support the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign Recycle your old or unwanted clothes through The Charity Ecosystem and support the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign
- 26 March 2013 Chip in, challenge yourself and change lives Chip in, challenge yourself and change lives by conquering the UK's toughest charity golfing challenge - celebrating the longest day of the year by playing golf from sun up to sun down.
- 25 March 2013 Hayley laces up her trainers for the London Bupa 10,000 Hayley Kruger is the latest person to join Team Orange and the London Bupa 10,000 in May. She is doing the race in honour of her 15-year-old cousin, Dylan who has Duchenne muscular dystrophy.