23 August 2014
Move a Mile for Muscles 2014
Hundreds of people all over the country will be moving an extra special mile between 23 and 31 August to raise funds for vital research and support for families affected by muscle-wasting conditions. Will you join them?
- 9 August 2014 Barnsley Football Club collection Can you spare two hours to help us with a match day collection at Barnsley Football Club?
- 10 August 2014 Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 Known as cycling's equivalent to the London Marathon, this unique 100-mile closed road event covers much of the Olympic road race and promises to be the biggest and best cycling sportive in the country.
- 15 August 2014 Charity Golf Day Hilton Park Golf Club in Milngavie warmly invite you to their charity golf day in benefit of the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
13 May 2014
Oxford Town and Gown 10k - thank you!
On Sunday 11 May 2014, over 4,000 runners helped us to turn Oxford orange at the 33rd Muscular Dystrophy Campaign Town and Gown 10k in Oxford. We’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who ran in the race, volunteered and cheered from the sidelines on
- 31 July 2014 A great reason to join #TeamOrange Do you have a place in the Great North Run? Join our team of 155 runners and be part of something amazing
- 30 July 2014 London Classified dress their office orange We are delighted to announce a new partnership between the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign and London Classified, the classifieds department of The Metro and Evening Standard.
- 14 July 2014 Head of Volunteer Fundraising tops list of most influential fundraisers Gary Kernahan, our Head of Volunteer Fundraising has been named one of the most influential people in UK fundraising.