11 May 2014
Oxford Town and Gown 10k
Turn Oxford orange and join 4,000 runners of all abilities in the 33rd Muscular Dystrophy Campaign 10K run.
- 22 April 2014 Zumba Join Team Alan for a Zumba class and fundraising raffle and cake sale
- 26 April 2014 'The Wire' Join the Cardiff fundraising team for a truly memorable experience as you take on 'The Wire' at the National Diving and Activity centre in Chepstow.
- 26 April 2014 The Olympus Mons Challenge On Saturday 26 - Sunday 27 April, the B. Baggins Foundation will be hosting a challenge that has never before been attempted: climbing the height of the tallest mountain in our solar system, Olympus Mons
16 September 2013
Make Today Count - "you won't regret it and you'll never forget it"
Supporter Chloe Ball-Hopkins took part in Make Today Count 2013. Here she shares her experience of the skydive and why she got involved in the campaign.
- 25 March 2014 Golf prizes up for grabs Golfers, are you ready to chip in and challenge yourself with 72 holes in a single day? Take part in our Four Course Classic golf challenge on Friday 13 June 2013 and you could win these fantastic prizes:
- 21 March 2014 Dust off your trainers for #TeamOrange If you feel inspired by the buzz of the London Marathon runners among us and want to get fit and do something amazing this year, it's not too late! We have a whole host of fabulous events to accommodate a variety of running abilities.
- 4 March 2014 12 races in 12 months Sian Williams, 27, from Fleet in Hampshire, has set herself the mammoth task of running a race a month for the whole of 2014, all to raise money for the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign and Mind.