3 December 2014
Gloucester Spirit of Christmas
Come along and help us to celebrate the Spirit of Christmas in aid of the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign on the 3 December at Gloucester Catherdral.
- 8 November 2014 Edinburgh Waverley Station Collection Network Rail has kindly given the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign the opportunity to hold a collection again at Edinburgh Waverley Station on Saturday 8 November.
- 20 November 2014 O2 Arena Bungee Jump Experience the undeniable adrenaline rush of one of the world's most exciting activities - Bungee jumping!
- 3 December 2014 Gloucester Spirit of Christmas Come along and help us to celebrate the Spirit of Christmas in aid of the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign on the 3 December at Gloucester Catherdral.
13 May 2014
Oxford Town and Gown 10k - thank you!
On Sunday 11 May 2014, over 4,000 runners helped us to turn Oxford orange at the 33rd Muscular Dystrophy Campaign Town and Gown 10k in Oxford. We’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who ran in the race, volunteered and cheered from the sidelines on
- 21 November 2014 Raising funds and awareness on the River Dee Supporter Dave Manby from Llangollen recently pulled together a fundraising idea that had been in his head for some time – a mass participation canoe, kayak and raft paddle along the River Dee and the canal at Llangollen with a steam train ride thrown in.
- 4 November 2014 Double your donation to us with the Big Give For one weekend in December, anyone donating to the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign will have the opportunity to double their online donations to us, thanks to the Big Give, without it costing them an extra penny!
- 22 October 2014 Run for #TeamOrange at the 2015 London Marathon Were you one of the lucky people to win a place in the London Marathon 2015 ballot? If so come and join #TeamOrange at the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.