12 October 2014
Cambridge Town and Gown 2014
Help us turn Cambridge orange and run our closed-road Town and Gown 10k
- 2 September 2014 London to Paris cycle ride Join the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign for this popular and rewarding cycle ride from London to Paris.
- 7 September 2014 Great North Run 2014 Good luck #TeamOrange! 150 runners join 50,000 others as part of #TeamOrange and help us turn the Tyne orange this coming Sunday!
- 7 September 2014 Pedal for Scotland Join Team Orange for Scotland's biggest bike ride.
13 May 2014
Oxford Town and Gown 10k - thank you!
On Sunday 11 May 2014, over 4,000 runners helped us to turn Oxford orange at the 33rd Muscular Dystrophy Campaign Town and Gown 10k in Oxford. We’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who ran in the race, volunteered and cheered from the sidelines on
- 1 September 2014 Vote for us to win a Lloyds Bank Community Fund Award We're in with a chance of winning up to £3,000 in Lloyd's Bank Community Fund Awards, but we need your help. See how you can vote for us.
- 1 September 2014 The Toubkal Titans' two day peak challenge A team of intrepid supporters from Barclays Risk Analytics and Index Solution's department will soon take on a monumental challenge of fitness and endurance and hope to raise a staggering £15,000 for the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
- 12 August 2014 BBC Lifeline appeal to feature Muscular Dystrophy Campaign We're thrilled to announce that the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign has been successful in securing a television appeal with the BBC's Lifeline programme, which will air in 2015.