12 October 2014
Cambridge Town and Gown 2014
Help us turn Cambridge orange and run our closed-road Town and Gown 10k
- 4 October 2014 Salford Quays zipwire day Join other brave souls on Saturday 4 October as they ‘zip’ 250 metres along a zipwire over the Manchester Ship canal from the top of the Imperial War Museum North to the Lowry Centre.
- 5 October 2014 Great Scottish Run Giving people of all ages and abilities the chance to participate, the Bank of Scotland Great Scottish Run combines a half marathon and 10k senior race on Sunday 5 October 2014.
- 9 October 2014 Great Wall of China trek Join the amazing Great Wall of China trek from 9 to 19 October 2014 and experience the rich scenery, culture and history China offers.
13 May 2014
Oxford Town and Gown 10k - thank you!
On Sunday 11 May 2014, over 4,000 runners helped us to turn Oxford orange at the 33rd Muscular Dystrophy Campaign Town and Gown 10k in Oxford. We’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who ran in the race, volunteered and cheered from the sidelines on
- 1 September 2014 Vote for us to win a Lloyds Bank Community Fund Award We're in with a chance of winning up to £3,000 in Lloyd's Bank Community Fund Awards, but we need your help. See how you can vote for us.
- 1 September 2014 The Toubkal Titans' two day peak challenge A team of intrepid supporters from Barclays Risk Analytics and Index Solution's department will soon take on a monumental challenge of fitness and endurance and hope to raise a staggering £15,000 for the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
- 12 August 2014 BBC Lifeline appeal to feature Muscular Dystrophy Campaign We're thrilled to announce that the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign has been successful in securing a television appeal with the BBC's Lifeline programme, which will air in 2015.