10 May 2015
2015 Great Manchester Run - A great run in a great city
Join 40,000 others taking to the streets of Manchester in Britain’s biggest 10k run. The start and finish are in the city centre and the route passes the iconic Old Trafford football stadium.
- 1 February 2015 Tough Guy Original Join Team Orange and take on the Tough Guy challenge on Sunday 1 February
- 21 February 2015 Scuba Dive With Sharks Come face to face with the ocean's most feared predators for an experience you will never forget.
- 27 February 2015 Make Today Count 2015 This year 147 thrill-seekers are taking to the skies to raise over £100,000 for vital research funded by the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign. Will you take on the challenge and skydive in 2015?
13 May 2014
Oxford Town and Gown 10k - thank you!
On Sunday 11 May 2014, over 4,000 runners helped us to turn Oxford orange at the 33rd Muscular Dystrophy Campaign Town and Gown 10k in Oxford. We’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who ran in the race, volunteered and cheered from the sidelines on
- 13 January 2015 Great Muscle Raffle New for 2015 is our Great Muscle Raffle. Each ticket costs £1 and comes with the chance of winning £3,000. So don’t delay, enter the raffle now. But also spread the word about Muscular Dystrophy Campaign by selling tickets to your friends, neighbours or w
- 21 November 2014 Raising funds and awareness on the River Dee Supporter Dave Manby from Llangollen recently pulled together a fundraising idea that had been in his head for some time – a mass participation canoe, kayak and raft paddle along the River Dee and the canal at Llangollen with a steam train ride thrown in.
- 4 November 2014 Double your donation to us with the Big Give For one weekend in December, anyone donating to the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign will have the opportunity to double their online donations to us, thanks to the Big Give, without it costing them an extra penny!