12 October 2014
Cambridge Town and Gown 2014
Help us turn Cambridge orange and run our closed-road Town and Gown 10k
- 3 December 2013 Oxford Spirit of Christmas 2014 Bring your friends and family together for a magical evening of candlelit carols and fabulous readings - the perfect way to celebrate Christmas.
- September Land's End to John O'Groats Take on the challenge of this 1000-miler through some of the most stunning and remote countryside in the British Isles.
- 20 September 2014 Disability Pride 2014 Join us in Belfast for the city's first ever Disability Pride event on 20 September
13 May 2014
Oxford Town and Gown 10k - thank you!
On Sunday 11 May 2014, over 4,000 runners helped us to turn Oxford orange at the 33rd Muscular Dystrophy Campaign Town and Gown 10k in Oxford. We’d like to say a huge thank you to everyone who ran in the race, volunteered and cheered from the sidelines on
- 1 September 2014 Vote for us to win a Lloyds Bank Community Fund Award We're in with a chance of winning up to £3,000 in Lloyd's Bank Community Fund Awards, but we need your help. See how you can vote for us.
- 1 September 2014 The Toubkal Titans' two day peak challenge A team of intrepid supporters from Barclays Risk Analytics and Index Solution's department will soon take on a monumental challenge of fitness and endurance and hope to raise a staggering £15,000 for the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
- 12 August 2014 BBC Lifeline appeal to feature Muscular Dystrophy Campaign We're thrilled to announce that the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign has been successful in securing a television appeal with the BBC's Lifeline programme, which will air in 2015.